Matrimonial Transfers

If your relationship status has recently changed, whether it be a new relationship where you wish to add your Spouse to the Title, or where there has been a relationship breakdown and you wish to have the Title transferred into 1 name. We deal with the Documentation required, liaise with you, your Financial Institution (if required) Land Titles Office and Stamp Duties Office to ensure a complete, legally binding and professional Settlement.

Should you require any legal advice in relation to your case, we can refer you on the a Solicitor who will be able to assist you further.

Enquire with us today for an obligation free quote.